|Product Name||Bamboo Pets Bowl Stand|
|Packing||Standard export packaging(safe and most economical)|
white box/color box/gift box/window box/pallet
|Delivery Time||After payment,|
1.sample lead time:5-10days
2.Mass production for current model: 15-20days
3.Mass production for new model:25-30days
|Payment||Current model 30% deposit, 70% balance against BL copy, new mould 50% deposit, 70%balance against BL copy(≥10000USD)|
|Port||Ningbo or Shanghai|
2. REDUCES BLOATING & NECK STRAIN IN DOGS: Pets with arthritis, neck or back problems find it a relief to eat from a raised feeder. Digestive health is dramatically improved when dogs no longer have to strain unnaturally to eat from ground level
3. FOUR STAINLESS STEEL BOWLS FOR CLEAN EATING: Stainless steel bowls are easy to keep clean and hygienic. Because we know how important your pet's health is to you, we're including an extra set of two bowls - so you always have a fresh bowl ready. Set includes three bowls with 6 cup capacity and one bowl with 4 cup capacity
----------- Hot Sale Bamboo Products -----------
----------- Company Profile -----------
Zen Bamboo was founded in 2001 and is specialized in manufacturing of bamboo veneer and bamboo plywood in China. Our main products are bamboo veneer, panels, countertops, beam and lumbers, bamboo round tube, accessories, and allied bamboo products. Our factory is conveniently located in the beautiful city of Hangzhou, the capital of Zhejiang Province.
Zen Bamboo is derived from Zen Buddhism culture and bamboo culture, Integrally involved in Asian culture and the arts over centuries, bamboo is a mystical plant that is symbol of strength, flexibility, tenacity, courage and resilience. It is also considered good Feng Shui for home, health & happiness in China.
Zen Bamboo products have been sold to Japan, Australia ,Europe and North American in past 15 years. Zen Bamboo products are gaining popularity and growing at a rapid rate in Europe and US markets. Today, Zen Bamboo continues to work jointly with its clients to more fully develop the bamboo markets throughout the world.
----------- Big Project Cooperation -----------
Since ASUS launched the world's first bamboo notebook computer in August 2008, the two follow-up bamboo series models launched by ASUS in 2009 have now entered mass production. As the bamboo veneer supply of ASUS, zen bamboo's products have passed the rigorous testing and quality control of ASUS. In 2010, zen bamboo provides nearly 100,000 bamboo veneer products for notebook processing to ASUS.
----------- FAQ -----------
1. Why bamboo?
Bamboo is an environmentally friendly sustainable grass which replenishes itself approximately four years. it has excellent characteristics pertaining to its hardness and durability. in addition, it offers a new unique look desired by many discriminating customers around the world.
2. Why Zen Bamboo is superior than most bamboo floors sold on market?
Several bamboo floors on the market may look alike, but in terms of quality, they are quite different, the quality of Zen Bamboo floors is the result of the care given in the selecting bamboo material, the manufacturing of boards and the finishing of their surface.
3. What about the adhesives used for the lamination of Zen Bamboo Products?
Zen Bamboo use the high quality European adhesives for all its products. It has the lowest formaldehyde emissions in the industry and exceeds the strict European E1 standard for indoor air quality.
4. What does " Carbonized" mean?
Carbonization is a process of pressure heating the fiber. This process turns the natural color into beautiful caramel color. The longer it is heated, the darker the sugar compounds in the fiber become.
5. What is the difference between horizontal grain and vertical grain?
The Horizontal grain presents as quite visually "open" with the nodes, The Vertical grain is more dense in appearance. The choice is matter of style with consumer interest in each type being about equal.
6. If bamboo is so plentiful, then why does bamboo flooring cost as much as high quality oak flooring?
In the western world, bamboo has a low cost reputation because of its use in familiar items such as handicrafts, bamboo baskets, chopsticks, mats and fences. However, bamboo flooring is a laminate requiring many labor-intensive steps and specialized equipment to produce it. It is "manufactured" or "engineered" to an extent that wood flooring is not.